Volume 1 issue 1
The editorial board of Gusau Journal of Accounting and Finance (GUJAF) is hereby inviting authors to submit their manuscript for consideration in her first edition (Volume 1 issue 1) for publication in the journal. GUJAF considers and accept papers for publication in all areas of accounting and finance and the journal is published in two issues of April and October annually. GUJAF is a double-blind peer reviewed journal published by the department of Accounting and Finance, Faculty of Management and social Sciences, Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State Nigeria.
GUJAF welcomes well research high quality empirical and theoretical papers in the areas of Accounting and Finance for publication: These areas include but not limited to: Accounting Standards, Accounting Information System, Financial Reporting, Earnings Management, , Auditing and Investigation, Auditing and Standards, Public Sector Accounting and Auditing, Taxation and Revenue Administration, Corporate Governance Issues, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Environmental Reporting issue, Information and Communication Technology issues, Bankruptcy Prediction, Corporate Finance, Personal Finance, Merger and Acquisitions, Capital Structure, Working Capital Management, Enterprises Risk Management, Entrepreneurship, International Business Accounting and Finance, Banking Crises, Bank’s Profitability, Risk and Insurance Issue, Islamic Finance, Conventional and Islamic Banks.
Guidelines for submission
- Submission language is English and must be a well-researched original manuscript that has not previously been submitted elsewhere for publication.
- The paper should be in MS-word format, 1.5 line spacing, 12 Font size Times new roman.
- Manuscript should include the following: Tittle Page which includes tittle of the articles, name of authors, email address and affiliation. Abstract not exceeding 250 words with a minimum of four keywords immediately after the abstract. Introduction. Literature Review. Methodology. Findings, Summary and Conclusions.
- Manuscript should be tested for plagiarism before submission, as the maximum similarity index acceptable by GUJAF is 25 percent.
- The length of a complete article should not exceed 5000 words including the abstract and reference list.
- All references including in text citation and reference list, tables and figures should be in line with APA 7th Edition publication manual.
Authors who satisfy the above conditions should register to the journal by clicking this link or click on the journal link at the top menu to maintain an account with the journal.
Manuscript submitted for publication will be peer reviewed by a minimum of 2 reviewers to ensure conformity with standard and originality. The Editorial Board’s decision on publishing a manuscript will strictly be guided by the reviewer’s comments.
After receiving a manuscript, a confirmation email will be sent together with a request to pay a proceeding fee of N5000 only.
At this point, the editorial board will take a decision on accepting, rejecting or making a resubmission of the manuscript based on the outcome of the double-blind peer review.
Those authors whose manuscript were accepted will be communicated and asked to pay a publication fee of N15,000 after effecting all suggested corrections and changes made on the manuscript.
All corrected papers returned within the time frame will be published in the maiden edition of GUJAF, Volume 1 Issue 1.